The Power Rank predicts the outcome of every Week 10 SEC game
If you missed it on Wednesday, we released our Week 10 SEC predictions against the spread. We also like to share the weekly SEC picks from The Power Rank.
If you are unfamiliar with The Power Rank, these numbers come via Ed Feng’s analytics system, known as The Power Rank. Feng’s metrics used have accurately predicted the winners of college football games from the 2015 season to the 2017 season 73.7 percent of the time — with an overall record of 1679-598. That number is even more impressive when you factor in that The Power Rank does not pick FBS games against FCS competition.
For Week 9, The Power Rank went 4-1 predicted SEC games.
Here is how The Power Rank predicts every Week 10 SEC game this weekend:
- Auburn will beat Texas A&M by 4.1 points at home. The Aggies have a 38 percent chance of winning this game in Jordan-Hare Stadium.
- Florida will beat Missouri by 7.1 points at home. The Tigers have a 30 percent chance of winning in the Swamp.
- Alabama will beat LSU by 9.3 points on the road. The Tigers have a 25 percent chance of winning in Death Valley.
- Georgia will beat Kentucky by 7 points on the road. The Wildcats have a 30 percent chance of winning in Lexington.
- South Carolina will beat Ole Miss by 0.5 points on the road. The Rebels have a 49 percent chance of winning this game in Oxford.
- Mississippi State will beat Louisiana Tech by 17.2 points at home. The Bulldogs have an 89 percent chance of winning this game in Starkville.
- Tennessee will beat Charlotte by 18.8 points at home. The Volunteers have a 91 percent chance of winning this game in Neyland Stadium.