Top 10 finishers for 2021 Heisman Trophy revealed
On Monday, 4 finalists for the 2021 Heisman Trophy were announced. While only those 4 players will go to New York City for the award ceremony, on Thursday we learned the top-10 finishers for the stiff arm trophy.
ESPN revealed that Jordan Davis, Matt Corral and Will Anderson were the SEC players to join Bryce Young in the top 10 of Heisman votes received.
- No. 10 –Breece Hall, Iowa State RB
- No. 9 – Jordan Davis, Georgia DT
- No. 8 – Desmond Ridder, Cincinnati QB
- No. 7 – Matt Corral, Ole Miss QB
- No. 6 – Kenneth Walker III, Michigan State RB
- No. 5 – Will Anderson, Alabama LB
Young is in the final 4 along with Michigan DE Aidan Hutchinson, Pitt QB Kenny Pickett and Ohio State QB C.J. Stroud.
The 2021 Heisman Trophy ceremony is set for at 8 p.m. EST on ESPN.