Top 10 memes of the 2019 college football season
Everyone knows that in the SEC “It Just Means More.” Houses are divided come rivalry weekend; fall weddings are skipped for tailgates, and celebratory dog pees decide trophy games. The SEC had another great year in the world of college football. The conference produced the current #1 team in the country, a Heisman trophy, nine first-team All-Americans, and an annual reminder that Texas is definitely not back.
However, they also dominated college football in another category – hilarious memes. Sure it’s fun watching Joe Burrow throw for 50 TDs, but not nearly as fun as when he mooned the entire country in Starkville, Mississippi. And, is there a more entertaining gift-that-keeps-on-giving group of coaches to entertain us? This season more than ever proved that in the SEC “It Just Memes More.”
With that being said here are our Top 10 favorite memes of the CFB Season.
Honorable Mention – SEC Refs and ACC Cupcakes
10. Bill Belichick’s “smile” is absolute nightmare fuel
9. Bama Missed FGs? You gotta be ducking kidding me
8. Hunter Renfrow eat your heart out
7. Chad Morris had a better season than Gary Danielson
6. Biggest surprise 23 and Me EVER
5. This was just uncalled for
T-4. My heart, and my readers, will go on