Week 2 SEC betting lines
After a tumultuous Week 1 for many SEC teams, many should be able to bounce back in Week 2 with easier opponents.
Only Arkansas and Tennessee play tough non-conference opponents in TCU and Virginia Tech, respectively.
Meanwhile, there are plenty of games against opponents like Eastern Michigan, Arkansas State and Western Kentucky for fans to bet on.
Here are the Week 2 early lines, according to VegasInsider.com:
- Arkansas at TCU (TCU -4)
- Eastern Michigan at Mizzou (Mizzou -24.5)
- Arkansas State at Auburn (Auburn -11)
- Kentucky at Florida (Florida -16.5)
- Western Kentucky at Alabama (Alabama -24)
- Middle Tennessee St. at Vanderbilt (Vandy -5)
- South Carolina at Mississippi State (MSU -9.5)
- Virginia Tech vs. Tennessee (Tennessee -9)
Not listed: Nicholls State at Georgia, Prairie View A&M at Texas A&M, Wofford at Ole Miss and Jacksonville State at LSU