Week 8 SEC opening betting lines
Week 8 brings up some significant and fascinating matchups during SEC play — particularly in the West Division.
No. 6 Texas A&M at No. 1 Alabama, No. 17 Arkansas at No. 21 Auburn, and No. 23 Ole Miss at No. 25 LSU highlights the schedule. The game in Tuscaloosa certainly has both division and national title implications.
Here are the early week 8 betting lines (courtesy of Vegas Insider) for next weekend’s action:
- Massachusetts at South Carolina (South Carolina -20)
- Texas A&M at Alabama (Alabama -16.5)
- Middle Tennessee at Mizzou (Mizzou -4)
- Arkansas at Auburn (Auburn -9)
- Mississippi State at Kentucky (Mississippi State -1.5)
- Ole Miss at LSU (LSU -4.5)
Not listed: Tennessee State at Vanderbilt