Who's calling your game? SEC Week 12 broadcasting lineup
Week 12 in the SEC is here, and just three more Saturdays remain in the regular season.
The Week 12 slate is headlined by Georgia’s trip to Auburn in the Deep South’s Oldest Rivalry. The Bulldogs are ranked No. 4 in the College Football Playoff rankings, and Auburn is trying to play spoiler. The Tigers’ dominant defense against Georgia’s offense? Sign us up. This one could be more than interesting.
This week, two games will be broadcasted on CBS Sports: Florida at Missouri and Georgia at Auburn. The regular crew of Brad Nessler and Gary Danielson will handle Georgia-Auburn, while Carter Blackburn, Aaron Taylor, Rick Neuheisel and John Schriffen will handle Florida-Mizzou.
Below is the Week 12 broadcasting schedule:
Saturday, November 16
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Alabama at Mississippi State, ESPN: Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Todd McShay, Molly McGrath
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Florida at Missouri, CBS Sports: Carter Blackburn, Aaron Taylor, Rick Neuheisel, John Schriffen
- 3:30 p.m. ET: Georgia at Auburn, CBS Sports: Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson, Jamie Erdahl
- 3:30 p.m. ET: Kentucky at Vanderbilt, SEC Network: Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb, Alyssa Lang
- 7:00 p.m. ET: LSU at Ole Miss, ESPN: Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Holly Rowe
- 7:30 p.m. ET: South Carolina at Texas A&M, SEC Network: Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic