Updated odds for first coach fired include Tennessee's Jeremy Pruitt
We’re only one week into the 2019 college football season, but some fanbases are already unhappy with some early struggles.
We’re probably still a few weeks away from any FBS coach being in real danger of getting fired, but that didn’t stop the folks at SportsLine from coming up with some updated odds for the first coach fired.
As you can see below, Willie Taggart at Florida State leads the way, but Tennessee’s Jeremy Pruitt also makes the list at 50-1 odds (via 247Sports):
- Willie Taggart, Florida State — 4/1
- Clay Helton, USC — 5/1
- The field — 5/1
- Charlie Strong, USF — 7/1
- Mike Bobo, Colorado State — 10/1
- Chris Ash, Rutgers — 10/1
- Randy Edsall, UConn — 12/1
- Lovie Smith, Illinois — 12/1
- Philip Montgomery, Tulsa — 15/1
- Jeremy Pruitt, Tennessee — 50/1
Who will actually get the ax first? We’ll see when the coaching carousel starts to spin this year.
Enter your email below and we will send you the Tennessee records graphic to be used for your phone background.
By adding your email address, you agree to receive emails with Tennessee football related news. You can unsubscribe at any time.