Published September 3, 2013 - 11:00amNEW: Follow on facebook -
But with this week – based up on last week’s finishes – gives us 14 burning questions, one about each team:
1. Alabama: Was VT’s defense that good, or does Alabama’s offense have major questions?
2. Arkansas: Will the Hogs start 4-0?
3. Auburn: How fast can Gus Malzahn develop Nick Marshall and the passing game?
4. Florida: Does Florida have the best offensive and defensive line combo in the SEC?
5. Georgia: With another top 10 matchup, can Georgia improve upon its 3-12 record during the Aaron Murray era?
6. Kentucky: Will Kentucky win three games?
7. LSU: The Tigers look like the most complete team after week one, but can they survive the brutal schedule?
8. Mississippi State: How long until the Dan Mullen whispers get louder?
9. Missouri: After seeing Missouri put up serious numbers this week, will the offense return to 2011 form?
10. Ole Miss: How much does the loss of LB Denzel Nkemdiche hurt in the next four to six weeks?
11. South Carolina: Is South Carolina the East’s most complete team?
12. Tennessee: Can the Vols survive major injuries this year? If so, how great can the first unit be?
13. Texas A&M: Knowing teams play with more energy at home, can TAMU’s defensive line wreak havoc against Alabama’s offensive line in two weeks? Enough to pull out the victory?
14. Vanderbilt: Is Jordan Matthews the best receiver in the country?
Photo Credit: Don McPeak-USA TODAY Sports