20 reasons it's better to be an LSU fan than a Georgia fan
After a long, crazy season, the SEC Championship Game is finally here. And what better way to cap it all of than with Georgia vs. LSU. It’s the nation’s best offense vs. one of the nation’s best defenses. It’s the top quarterback in the nation vs. one that is pretty average but can make one specific type of pass really well. It’s one of the best receiving corps in the country vs. a receiving corps that might not exist for the first half.
We can’t wait, and if you don’t know who to root for, we want to help you out. Here are 20 reasons it’s better to be an LSU fan than a Georgia fan. Don’t worry Georgia fans, your list is up next.
1. You don’t have to watch Georgia’s offense every week
There are people who wake up every Saturday and spend 4 hours watching this Georgia offense. We should feel bad for them.
2. Your quarterback can make throws other than back-shoulder fades
It’s Jake Fromm’s No. 1 skill. Unfortunately, it’s also been his only skill lately.
3. No one fires up a crowd like Coach O
4. You’ve got the best uniforms in college football
This one isn’t even an argument.
5. No one tailgates harder than you
Georgia fans couldn’t last 10 minutes at the average Baton Rouge tailgate.
6. We all know what happened the last time you played
7. You don’t need LED displays to make your stadium intimidating
To be fair, the LED lights have been the only interesting thing about watching Georgia games this whole year.
8. Everyone is jealous of your offense
Just please don’t steal Joe Brady. Please.
9. Your diet doesn’t revolve around the Waffle House menu
The Louisiana palate is much more refined.
10. You’ll never have to bark at anyone
Is there a more embarrassing way to show your fandom? This one is tough to top.
11. You’ll never have to deal with the stress of trying to leave Athens after a big game
If only there were more than 2 roads in that city.
12. You don’t let backup quarterbacks beat you
Death, taxes, and Georgia losing to a team’s backup quarterback. Even South Carolina’s. You can set your watch to it.
13. You never have to do blackout games
Ask Dawg fans how that usually goes for them.
14. You know what it’s like to win a national championship since the Internet was invented
They know what it’s like to have a halftime lead in a championship game, though.
15. Your fake punts never end like this
16. You definitely didn’t have to watch your team lose to South Carolina this year
Imagine how embarrassing that would be.
17. You have the best NSFW cheer in college football
LET THE BAND PLAY NECK!
18. You’re not the safety school for your arch-rival
Just ask all those Georgia fans and their Georgia Tech boss.
19. You don’t have to spend all season being sad about the one who got away
20. You’re in the Playoff no matter what happens
But you’ll still win, anyway.