Ole Miss announces Lane Kiffin's Rebel support staff, including new director of recruiting
Ole Miss continues to invest heavily in the Lane Kiffin era as the Rebels are spending the money necessary to climb back up the SEC standings.
The latest news to come out of Oxford? Ole Miss has brought back John Miller as associate athletics director for football operations. Miller held the role from 2012 until early 2019.
In addition to bringing Miller back into the fold, Ole Miss announced the hire of Devin Bush Sr. as the program’s director of recruiting for football. Bush comes over from Michigan. The Florida State graduate was a member of the Seminoles 1993 National Championship team before becoming a first-round selection by the Atlanta Falcons where he would go on to play in two Super Bowls, including being part of a Super Bowl championship with the St. Louis Rams.
Those weren’t the only two official hires announced by Ole Miss on Friday, however, as the Rebels have announced the following additions to Kiffin’s staff as analysts for the 2020 season:
- Joe Hastings (Senior Player Personnel Analyst)
- Davis Merritt (Senior Player Personnel Analyst)
- DP Eyman (Player Personnel Analyst)
- Alex Garwig (Player Personnel Analyst)
- Doug Goodwin (Player Personnel Analyst)
- Monte Kiffin (Player Personnel Analyst)
- Phil Loadholt (Player Personnel Analyst)
- Michael Nysewander (Player Personnel Analyst)