Ole Miss announces new home-and-home series with UConn
The Rebels have just finalized the program’s 2028 non-conference slate.
That’s because Ole Miss has announced the program has agreed to a new home-and-home series with UConn, which is an independent program.
The first game in the series is set to take place on Sept. 11, 2027, at UConn with the Huskies turning around and making the return trip to Oxford the following season on Nov. 18.
Ole Miss and UConn have never met on the gridiron.
Here is the current slate of non-conference games Ole Miss has on its schedule, courtesy of the Rebels team site:
- 2021: Louisville (in Atlanta), Austin Peay, Tulane, Liberty
- 2022: at Georgia Tech, Troy, Central Arkansas, Tulsa
- 2023: Georgia Tech, Mercer, at Tulane
- 2024: at Wake Forest, Middle Tennessee, Furman
- 2025: at USC, Wake Forest, Citadel, Tulane
- 2026: at Charlotte, USC, Georgia State
- 2027: Charlotte, at UConn, Oregon State
- 2028: South Alabama, Alcorn State, at BYU, UConn
- 2029: at South Alabama, BYU
- 2030: at Oregon State
- 2032: at Virginia Tech
- 2033: Purdue
- 2034: at Purdue
- 2037: Virginia Tech