The 2019 NBA Draft will take place a week from Thursday in Brooklyn, and teams are finishing up their preparations for the annual event.
The big question for SEC fans is how many players from the conference will be selected in the two-round event.
On Tuesday, CBS Sports analyst Kyle Boone released his latest mock draft, and he has 13 SEC players projected to be chosen in Brooklyn:
- No. 4 — Darius Garland, PG, Vanderbilt — Los Angeles Lakers
- No. 11 — PJ Washington, F, Kentucky — Minnesota Timberwolves
- No. 16 — Tyler Herro, G, Kentucky — Orlando Magic
- No. 25 — Keldon Johnson, G/F, Kentucky — Portland Trail Blazers
- No. 26 — Nicolas Claxton, F/C, Georgia — Cleveland Cavaliers
- No. 32 — Grant Williams, F, Tennessee — Phoenix Suns
- No. 37 — Chuma Okeke, F, Auburn — Dallas Mavericks
- No. 39 — Admiral Schofield, G/F, Tennessee — New Orleans Pelicans
- No. 41 — Jontay Porter, F/C, Mizzou — Atlanta Hawks
- No. 42 — Terence Davis, G, Ole Miss — Philadelphia 76ers
- No. 43 — Daniel Gafford, F/C, Arkansas — Minnesota Timberwolves
- No. 47 — Quinndary Weatherspoon, G, Mississippi State — Sacramento Kings
- No. 55 — Jordan Bone, PG, Tennessee — New York Knicks
See how Boone has the whole draft shaping up here.