18 SEC players honored as AP All-Americans
On Monday afternoon, the Associated Press named its All-American teams.
Unsurprisingly, all three teams were full of SEC standouts, with 18 of the conference’s best athletes honored.
Alabama led the way with six honorees, including four on the first-team offense and defense. In total, eight different teams had players named as All-Americans.
The 18 players named to the AP teams were:
- Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama
- Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
- Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M
- Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
- Jonathan Allen, DT, Alabama
- Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama
- Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
- Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama
- Daniel Carlson, K, Auburn
- Montravius Adams, DT, Auburn
- Tim Williams, LB, Alabama
- Jamal Adams, S, LSU
- Ethan Pocic, C, LSU
- O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama
- Christian Kirk, KR/PR, Texas A&M
- Gary Wunderlich, K, Ole Miss
- Kendell Beckwith, LB, LSU
- Jalen Tabor, CB, Florida