The Worldwide Leader’s alphabet soup metrics are aligned for Saturday’s SEC Championship Game. ESPN’s FPI and SP+ both predict No. 1 Georgia will beat No. 3 Alabama.

ESPN’s Football Power Index (FPI) is giving Georgia a 66.5 percent chance to win, while Alabama’s chance is 33.5 percent. ESPN’s SP+ projects a 7-point win for UGA, suggesting Georgia -6.5 is the move for those betting with the latest odds.

ESPN explains the FPI is a simulation-based predictive rating system that produces numbers similar to Las Vegas sportsbooks’ power rankings:

The Football Power Index (FPI) is a measure of team strength that is meant to be the best predictor of a team’s performance going forward for the rest of the season. FPI represents how many points above or below average a team is. Projected results are based on 20,000 simulations of the rest of the season using FPI, results to date, and the remaining schedule. Ratings and projections update daily.

FPI is a predictive rating system designed to measure team strength and project performance going forward. The ultimate goal of FPI is not to rank teams 1 through 128; rather, it is to correctly predict games and season outcomes. If Vegas ever published the power rankings it uses to set its lines, they would likely look quite a lot like FPI.

Saturday’s top-5 showdown in Atlanta is set for 4 p.m. ET, airing on CBS. We’ll see if ESPN’s number-crunching gets it right.