Analytics expert projects Week 6 outcomes for six SEC matchups
The Week 6 schedule features several important conference games that should help define the contenders from the pretenders this season in the SEC.
So which teams leave Week 6 victorious in the SEC? According to analytics expert Brian Fremeau, most of the projected results from the weekend call for few competitive games. His projections also call for some low-scoring affairs across the league this weekend.
Here is how Fremeau’s site BCF Toys, projects each remaining SEC contest going in Week 6:
- Auburn is projected to beat Mississippi State by a score of 28-22. The Tigers have a win likelihood of 64 percent.
- Vanderbilt is projected to beat Kentucky by a score of 28-19. The Commodores have a win likelihood of 72 percent.
- Georgia is projected to beat South Carolina by a score of 26-15. The Bulldogs have a win likelihood of 75 percent.
- LSU is projected to beat Florida by a score of 28-13. The Tigers have a win likelihood of 82 percent.
- Alabama is projected to beat Arkansas by a score of 39-14. The Crimson Tide have a win likelihood of 94 percent.
- Texas A&M is projected to beat Tennessee by a score of 31-15. The Aggies have a win likelihood of 85 percent.