Bowl Season reveals projections after Week 12, includes 12 SEC teams
Bowl Season, the advocating body for all 44 bowl games, has released its new bowl projections ahead of Rivalry Week across the country.
With only 1 week left in the regular season, it’s pretty clear which SEC teams will be playing this postseason and which won’t.
As you can see below, the Bowl Season projections include 12 SEC squads, with Alabama and Georgia both making the College Football Playoff field:
- Cotton Bowl (CFP) vs. Ohio State
- Music City Bowl vs. Penn State
- Gator Bowl vs. North Carolina
- Gasparilla Bowl vs. Miami
- Orange Bowl (CFP) vs. Cincinnati
- Outback Bowl vs. Wisconsin
- Liberty Bowl vs. West Virginia
- Texas Bowl vs. Texas Tech
- Sugar Bowl vs. Oklahoma State
- Birmingham Bowl vs. UTSA
- Duke’s Mayo Bowl vs. NC State
- Citrus Bowl vs. Michigan State