CBS Sports' updated bowl projections include 10 SEC teams following Week 1 action
Well, if you were hoping to see an Arkansas-Kansas or Vanderbilt-Boston College bowl game (or any other combination of sub-.500 teams squaring off this postseason), you’re probably out of luck.
It seems every conference at the FBS level is moving toward a return to play, so that means the bowl picture will once again be crowded.
Still, in CBS Sports’ latest bowl projections following Week 1 SEC action, 10 SEC teams are projected to play this postseason, led by Alabama as the No. 3 seed in the College Football Playoff:
- Rose Bowl (CFP) vs. Ohio State
- Citrus Bowl vs. Wisconsin
- Peach Bowl vs. Boise State
- Orange Bowl vs. Miami
- Texas Bowl vs. Baylor
- Las Vegas Bowl vs. Cal
- Outback Bowl vs. Michigan
- Birmingham Bowl vs. UCF
- Liberty Bowl vs. Oklahoma State
- Music City Bowl vs. Minnesota