Heisman Trophy odds show the SEC's dominance
Through 3 weeks of the 2021 college football season, the SEC seems to be in good position to land a third-straight Heisman Trophy.
According to the DraftKings Sportsbook, a pair of SEC quarterbacks are the current co-favorites for the award.
Last week, Alabama’s Bryce Young was the lone favorite, but now he and Ole Miss QB Matt Corral are co-favorites, both sporting +200 odds.
That’s significantly ahead of Oklahoma QB Spencer Rattler, who is in third place with +1400 odds to win.
Here are some other SEC standouts with better than 10,000-to-1 odds to win the trophy:
- JT Daniels, QB, Georgia — +3000
- Brian Robinson Jr., RB, Alabama — +5000
- Isaiah Spiller, RB, Texas A&M — +6000
- Emory Jones, QB, Florida — +6000
- Tank Bigsby, RB, Auburn — +8000
Who will win the award? There’s still plenty of time left for players to make their move!