Joe Lunardi's latest bracketology features 6 SEC teams making NCAA Tournament
The 2021 NCAA Tournament is going to be a strange one. Instead of having the East, West, South and Midwest regionals, every game is going to be played in Indianapolis.
With limited nonconference play this year, the selection committee will have a tough time deciding which 68 teams are deserving of making the field.
This week, ESPN’s Joe Lunardi updated his bracketology. As you can see below, he has 6 SEC squads making the field as of right now:
- Tennessee — No. 2 seed (Region 1)
- Mizzou — No. 5 seed (Region 1)
- Alabama — No. 6 seed (Region 4)
- LSU — No. 8 seed (Region 2)
- Arkansas — No. 8 seed (Region 3)
- Florida — No. 10 seed (Region 3)
Can Tennessee work its way up to a No. 1 seed? Can Florida hold onto its spot in the field? Will any other SEC squads make a push for inclusion? We’ll find out as the season wears on!