Kyle Trask, 9 other SEC stars projected to go in Round 1 of CBS Sports' latest 2021 NFL Mock Draft
As we near the end of the 2020 regular season in college football, many of the top players are opting out of their team’s final games.
Meanwhile, in the NFL, we’re starting to get a look at what the 2021 NFL Draft order could look like. No matter how the order shakes out, though, there are sure to be a bunch of SEC athletes going in Round 1.
On Wednesday, CBS Sports analyst Chris Trapasso updated his Round 1 mock draft. As you can see below, he includes 10 SEC stars:
- No. 6 — Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama — Philadelphia Eagles
- No. 9 — Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU — Detroit Lions
- No. 12 — Alex Leatherwood, OL, Alabama — Denver Broncos
- No. 13 — Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama — Chicago Bears
- No. 15 — Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida — New England Patriots
- No. 16 — Jaycee Horn, CB, South Carolina — San Francisco 49ers
- No. 22 — DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama — Tua Tagovailoa
- No. 24 — Azeez Ojulari, LB, Georgia — Cleveland Browns
- No. 29 — Trey Smith, OL, Tennessee — Green Bay Packers
- No. 31 — Kyle Trask, QB, Florida — New Orleans Saints