Who's calling your game? SEC Week 12 broadcasting lineup
The SEC Week 12 schedule gives us some very interesting matchups.
Perhaps the sneaky best game could come from Georgia’s trip to Missouri. The Tigers are hot right now, and Georgia is just finding its offense with quarterback JT Daniels. Yes, UGA should win; however, Missouri will make it a Dawg fight, pun intended. Dave Neal, DJ Shockley and Lauren Sisler will have the call from Columbia on the SEC Network at 12:00 p.m. ET.
Jeremy Pruitt can’t afford to lose to a head coach-less Vanderbilt, and if that happens, that may be the last straw for Pruitt in Knoxville. The Volunteers should take care of business against the Commodores, but it would make Vandy’s season to upset in-state rival UT. The SEC Network crew of Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb and Dawn Davenport will have the call from Nashville at 4:00 p.m. ET.
ESPN’s Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Todd McShay and Allison Williams will have the LSU at Florida call from Gainesville at 7:00 p.m. ET. On paper, this game is lopsided, but LSU-Florida an ever-evolving rivalry and could be much closer than many project.
Below is the SEC Week 12 broadcasting schedule:
- 12:00 p.m. ET: 1 Alabama at Arkansas, ESPN: Bob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky, Kris Budden
- 12:00 p.m. ET: 9 Georgia at 25 Missouri, SEC Network: Dave Neal, DJ Shockley, Lauren Sisler
- 4:00 p.m. ET: Tennessee at Vanderbilt, SEC Network: Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb, Dawn Davenport
- 7:00 p.m. ET: LSU at 6 Florida, ESPN: Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Todd McShay, Allison Williams
- 7:30 p.m. ET: Auburn at Mississippi State, SEC Network: Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic