SEC football: Week 3 schedule with TV channels, kickoff times
The SEC Week 3 schedule is upon us, and things get underway at 12:00 p.m. ET Saturday.
4 Florida travels to College Station to take on 21 Texas A&M in what should be a great matchup. The Gators and Aggies could turn into an old-fashioned shootout between offensive gurus Dan Mullen and Jimbo Fisher.
The 14 Tennessee at 3 Georgia game will be a battle for SEC East supremacy Saturday in Athens. The Volunteers are balanced this season, while Georgia has arguably the top defense in the nation. All eyes will be on Vols quarterback Jarrett Guarantano.
The nightcap features 2 Alabama traveling to Ole Miss. While the Rebels aren’t an elite team, they can put together some offensive fireworks led by Lane Kiffin and quarterback Matt Corral. Nick Saban looks like he has one of his best Alabama teams through 2 games.
SEC football Week 3 schedule
- 4 Florida at 21 Texas A&M, 12:00 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- 17 LSU at Missouri*, 12:00 p.m. ET (SEC Alternate)
- South Carolina at Vanderbilt, 12:00 p.m. ET (SEC Network)
- 14 Tennessee at 3 Georgia, 3:30 p.m. ET (CBS)
- Arkansas at 13 Auburn, 4:00 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- 2 Alabama at Ole Miss, 7:30 p.m. ET (ESPN)
- Mississippi State at Kentucky, 7:30 p.m. ET (SEC Network)
*Denotes game location changed to Columbia, Missouri, following Hurricane Delta