Each and every point spread for the Week 2 games in the SEC have shifted since opening
There’s a reason we bring you the point spreads at the very moment the lines are released — oftentimes, there’s great value in the opening lines.
Case in point, every SEC game on the Week 2 schedule has already seen a shift in the opening point spreads released by Las Vegas-based Circa Sports on Sunday afternoon.
Less than 12 hours later, if you didn’t act on those lines immediately, you have missed out on some initial value picks.
Here are the updated point spreads assigned to each SEC game this weekend, according to Circa Sports. In addition to the lines, the opening line for each game is listed below, too:
South Carolina at Florida (-18)
- Opening line: South Carolina at Florida (-20.5)
Missouri at Tennessee (-9.5)
- Opening line: Missouri at Tennessee (-13)
Texas A&M at Alabama (-17.5)
- Opening line: Texas A&M at Alabama (-13)
Ole Miss at Kentucky (-7)
- Opening line: Ole Miss at Kentucky (-6)
Auburn at Georgia (-6.5)
- Opening line: Auburn at Georgia (-8)
LSU (-19.5) at Vanderbilt
- Opening line: LSU (-19) at Vanderbilt
Arkansas at Mississippi State (-17)
- Opening line: Arkansas at Mississippi State (-16)