Who's calling your game? SEC Week 4 broadcasting lineup
The SEC’s Week 4 schedule sets up perfectly.
Four noon games will be featured, with the Tennessee-Florida rivalry on ESPN. Auburn also travels to Texas A&M, and Notre Dame travels to Athens to take on the Bulldogs.
It’s a loaded schedule, and the broadcasting lineup has been revealed.
Here’s who’s calling every SEC game Saturday:
Saturday, September 21
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Tennessee at Florida, ESPN: Bob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky, Allison Williams
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Southern Miss at Alabama, ESPN2: Roy Philpott, Kelly Stouffer, Lauren Sisler
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Cal at Ole Miss, ESPNU: Clay Matvick, Ryan Leaf, Taylor Davis
- 12:00 p.m. ET: LSU at Vanderbilt, SEC Network: Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic
- 3:30 p.m. ET: Auburn at Texas A&M, CBS Sports: Carter Blackburn, Rick Neuheisel, Aaron Murray, John Schriffen
- 4:00 p.m. ET: Kentucky at Mississippi State, SEC Network: Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb, Alyssa Lang
- 4:00 p.m. ET: South Carolina at Missouri, SEC Network Alternate: Mike Morgan, Ray Bentley, Tera Talmedge
- 7:30 p.m. ET: San Jose State at Arkansas, SEC Network: Dave Neal, D.J. Shockley, Dawn Davenport
- 8:00 p.m. ET: Notre Dame at Georgia, CBS Sports: Brad Nessler, Todd Blackledge, Jamie Erdahl