Updated betting lines for SEC's Week 12 games
It’s “Cupcake Week” in the SEC, as many of the league’s detractors love to call it.
While there might not be a ton of high-profile games, there are some intriguing matchups across the board heading into Week 12.
Barstool Sportsbook, here are the current betting lines for 7 games involving SEC squads:
- New Mexico State at Kentucky (-36)
- Arkansas at Alabama (-21)
- Florida (-9) at Mizzou
- Auburn (-7.5) at South Carolina
- Vanderbilt at Ole Miss (-36.5)
- South Alabama at Tennessee (-28)
- Louisiana-Monroe at LSU (-29)
Will we see any major upsets this weekend? Will Florida and Auburn manage to win as road favorites?
There will be plenty to watch for across the SEC this weekend.