Week 11 SEC opening betting lines
The SEC will feature seven conference matchups in Week 11.
Top-ranked Alabama will face Mississippi State in a favorable noon matchup. Two crucial SEC East games will also take place early with South Carolina-Florida and Kentucky-Tennessee both scheduled for noon kickoffs.
Auburn travels to Georgia in the SEC’s game of the week. The Tigers are currently on a six-game winning streak. Missouri will host Vanderbilt in the SEC Network’s 3:30 p.m. EST slot.
The evening games include two SEC West matchups. LSU looks to bounce back from its third loss of the season in a tough game at Arkansas. Texas A&M will also look to answer a disappointing upset in Week 10 in its home matchup against Ole Miss.
Here are the early Week 11 betting lines (via Vegas Insider) for next weekend’s action:
- Mississippi State at Alabama (Alabama -29)
- South Carolina at Florida (Florida -15)
- Kentucky at Tennessee (Tennessee -15)
- Auburn at Georgia (Auburn -9)
- Vanderbilt at Missouri (Missouri -1.5)
- LSU at Arkansas (LSU -7)
- Ole Miss at Texas A&M – Oddsmakers are likely waiting to hear the status of Texas A&M starting quarterback Trevor Knight and Ole Miss starting quarterback Chad Kelly, both were injured in Week 10, before setting the initial line in this game.