Week 6 SEC opening betting lines
The SEC will feature six conference matchups in Week 6.
Tennessee and Texas A&M both enter Kyle Field with 5-0 records. Alabama will face a tough Arkansas team in Fayetteville. LSU will travel to the Swamp to face Florida for the first time under interim coach Ed Orgeron.
The Week 6 opening betting lines were released Sunday, beginning with the Tennessee-Texas A&M and Alabama-Arkansas matchups.
Here are the early Week 6 betting lines (via Vegas Insider) for next weekend’s action:
- Tennessee at Texas A&M (Texas A&M -6.5)
- Alabama at Arkansas (Alabama -13)
- Georgia at South Carolina (Georgia -8.5)
- LSU at Florida (LSU -1)
- Auburn at Mississippi State (Mississippi State -1.5)
- Vanderbilt at Kentucky (Kentucky -2)