Who's calling your game? SEC Week 11 broadcasting lineup
Week 11 in the SEC is here, and it’s the week the entire country has been waiting for.
What’s at stake Saturday for Alabama-LSU? Well, everything — SEC Championship berth, College Football Playoff spot, etc. Alabama has owned LSU recently, but the Tigers are bringing their best team to Tuscaloosa in a long, long time. This one should be fun. Brad Nessler and Gary Danielson have the call at 3:30 p.m. ET. CBS Sports’ decision to have Georgia-Notre Dame as its night game earlier this year was certainly an interesting decision, but nonetheless, Saturday’s game should bring in huge ratings.
Elsewhere, a sneaky good game could be Tennessee and Kentucky. The SEC Network crew of Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers and Cole Cubelic will have the call from Lexington.
The full broadcasting lineup for Week 11 is below:
Saturday, November 9
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Vanderbilt at Florida, ESPN: Bob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Western Kentucky at Arkansas, SEC Network: Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb
- 3:30 p.m. ET: LSU at Alabama, CBS Sports: Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson, Jamie Erdahl
- 4:00 p.m. ET: New Mexico State at Ole Miss, SEC Network: Dave Neal, DJ Shockley
- 7:00 p.m. ET: Missouri at Georgia, ESPN: Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Todd McShay
- 7:00 p.m. ET: Appalachian State, ESPN2: Anish Shroff, John Congemi
- 7:30 p.m. ET: Tennessee at Kentucky, SEC Network: Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic