Who's calling your game? SEC Week 5 broadcasting lineup
Week 5 in the SEC is much quieter than Week 4.
Aside from Florida’s game against Towson and Vanderbilt’s game against Northern Illinois, four other SEC games take place this weekend.
The headliner of the conference games is Mississippi State at Auburn. Last year, MSU put it on Auburn 23-9, and Gus Malzahn has been vocal this week about how embarrassing that loss was in 2018. The Tigers are ranked in the top 10 and are looking for some revenge.
On the other end of the spectrum, Kentucky’s trip to South Carolina is interesting on multiple levels. Will Muschamp is sitting on one of the warmer seats in the SEC, while Mark Stoops sits 2-2 after a 10-win season in 2018. Which team and coach faces the most pressure?
Here’s who’s calling every SEC game Saturday:
Saturday, September 28
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Texas A&M vs. Arkansas, ESPN: Mark Jones, Dusty Dvoracek
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Northern Illinois at Vanderbilt, SEC Network: Dave Neal, DJ Shockley
- 3:30 p.m. ET: Ole Miss at Alabama, CBS Sports: Brad Nessler, Gary Danielson
- 4:00 p.m. ET: Towson at Florida, SEC Network: Taylor Zarzour, Matt Stinchcomb
- 7:00 p.m. ET: Mississippi State at Auburn, ESPN: Sean McDonough, Todd Blackledge
- 7:30 p.m. ET: Kentucky at South Carolina, SEC Network: Tom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic