Texas A&M NFL Week 4 recap: Ryan Tannehill bounces back with win over Raiders in London
Former Texas A&M quarterback Ryan Tannehill went overseas to find his groove this weekend. The current Miami Dolphin bounced back from a disappointing 0-2 start with a strong performance in a 38-14 win over the Oakland Raiders in a game played in London’s Wembley Stadium. Tannehill recorded 278 yards, two touchdowns and an interception on 23-of-31 passing.
Here’s how several other former Aggies fared this weekend:
- Martellus Bennett, TE, Chicago Bears: Bennett recorded 134 yards on nine catches in Chicago’s 38-17 loss to Green Bay.
- Red Bryant, DE, Jacksonville Jaguars: Bryant had three tackles and 0.5 sacks in Jacksonville’s 33-14 loss to San Diego.
- Randy Bullock, K, Houston Texans: Bullock went 3-for-3 on field goal attempts and 2-for-2 on PAT attempts in Houston’s 23-17 win over Buffalo.
- Mike Evans, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Evans finished with 65 yards and a touchdown on four catches.
- Cyrus Gray, RB, Kansas City Chiefs: Gray rushed for 18 yards and a touchdown on four carries.
- Jorvorskie Lane, FB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Lane rushed for 56 yards on two carries.
- Shane Lechler, P, Buffalo Bills: Lechler recorded 250 yards, 219 net yards, a 41.7 average, a 36.5 net average and three punts inside the 20-yard line on six attempts.
- Jake Matthews, OT, Atlanta Falcons: Matthews made his third career start in Atlanta’s 41-28 loss to Minnesota.
- Damontre Moore, DE, Washington Redskins: Moore finished with four tackles in a 45-14 win.