10 SEC players projected to go in Round 1 of CBS Sports' latest 2021 NFL Mock Draft
The 2021 NFL Draft is still several months away, but we’re already starting to see which players are going to be in the mix when it comes to the first round.
On Wednesday, CBS Sports analyst Chris Trapasso put together his updated Round 1 projections, and he included 10 SEC stars.
As you can see below, he has Alabama leading the way with 4 picks, Florida and Tennessee with 2 each and LSU and Georgia providing 1 first-round pick each:
- No. 4 — Ja’Marr Chase, WR, LSU — Jacksonville Jaguars
- No. 5 — Jaylen Waddle, WR, Alabama — Miami Dolphins
- No. 7 — Patrick Surtain II, CB, Alabama — Atlanta Falcons
- No. 9 — Alex Leatherwood, OL, Alabama — Denver Broncos
- No. 13 — Kyle Trask, QB, Florida — Las Vegas Raiders
- No. 17 — Trey Smith, OL, Tennessee — Arizona Cardinals
- No. 20 — Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida — New England Patriots
- No. 22 — Cade Mays, OL, Tennessee — Jacksonville Jaguars
- No. 24 — Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia — Pittsburgh Steelers
- No. 31 — DeVonta Smith, WR, Alabama — New York Jets
There are still 8 games to go in the SEC regular season. Will any additional SEC standouts work their way into the Round 1 discussion? We’ll find out over the next few months.