College football’s best player lives in Athens, Georgia, and Todd Gurley went beast-mode against Clemson, powering the Bulldogs to a 45-21 win. Gurley carried the ball 15 times for 198 yards and three touchdowns, along with returning a 100-yard kickoff for another touchdown. All total, he accounted for four touchdowns and is the clear frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy after week one.
TOP SEC HEADLINES
- Les Miles offers relationship advice
- SEC NFL Draft early entrants
- SEC Week 10 Predictions
- Who SEC fans should root against
- 5 South Carolina players every Missouri fan needs to know
- Alabama RB posts inspiring message
- NCAA hammers Gurley
- Vegas tabs UGA as national favorite
- Ranking SEC Coaches
- Dan Mullen hates Ole Miss
Continue scrolling for more articles.