What Ed Orgeron said after LSU's 58-37 win at Ole Miss
It was an entertaining blowout for LSU in Oxford, Mississippi on Saturday night as the Tigers rolled up a bunch of offense, but also gave up more yards than coach Ed Oregon would like.
Have you ever gained 700 yards in a game?
“I don’t think so… But I don’t think I’ve never give up 600 yards either,” Orgeron said.
- We couldn’t stop (their run), but we won the football game. We came here to win the football game.
- We came here to win a football game and that’s what we did. We won it by 21 points.
- When you don’t play good defense at LSU, nobody’s happy.
- We gotta get better on defense, there’s some things we’ve got to get better at, but overall, great win for our team.
- I thought we started fast, I thought we came out in the first half we were fired up, ready to go. We knew they’d fight for 60 minutes. I’m glad for the win.
- Did we get better this week? I think we did.
- We came here knowing they were going to play better at home. We knew what was at stake.
— Josh Lemoine (@LsuFBallTruth) November 17, 2019