18 SEC players included in top 50 CFB players list
The Big Lead put together a list of the top 50 players in college football and included 18 high profile SEC players.
While The Big Lead is an all-sports blog, Ty Duffy does a nice job of covering college football. Check out the full list here.
The SEC players included are:
41. Jordan Jenkins [LB – Georgia]
40. Reggie Ragland [LB – Alabama]
39. Pharoh Cooper [WR – South Carolina]
33. Derek Barnett [DE – Tennessee]
32. Dak Prescott [QB – Mississippi State]
31. Cam Robinson [OT – Alabama]
30. Cameron Sutton [DB – Tennessee]
29. Leonard Floyd [LB – Georgia]
26. Derrick Henry [RB – Alabama]
25. Laremy Tunsil [OT – Ole Miss]
21. Laquon Treadwell [WR – Ole Miss]
19. Leonard Fournette [RB – LSU]
16. Duke Williams [WR – Auburn]
15. Robert Nkemdiche [DT – Ole Miss]
13. Nick Chubb [RB – Georgia]
Who made the top ten? From the top 50 list:
10. Vernon Hargreaves III [CB – Florida] College Football’s closest thing to a shutdown corner.
9. Myles Garrett [DE – Texas A&M] Double-digit sacks as a freshman. Draws athleticism comparisons to Adrian Peterson. Now working with the great John Chavis.
2. A’Shawn Robinson [DT – Alabama] Robinson has the size to play nose, the versatility to play anywhere on a three-man line and the neckbeard of an MLB middle-reliever.
I’d probably include Prescott and Fournette a little higher on the list, but overall, it is a pretty good list.