PHOTOS: We put every SEC football coach in the #FaceApp challenge, and the results are hilarious
The FaceApp challenge is sweeping the nation right now.
After going viral in 2017 when it launched, the FaceApp is blowing up again, thanks to the FaceApp challenge where celebrities and others are sharing the old age filter. The app uses artificial intelligence to preview what one might look like when they’re old.
So, we put every SEC football coach in the FaceApp challenge, and the results are rather hilarious.
The photos are below, as shared by SDS’ Instagram page: (We have some key takeaways below).
Few takeaways from the photos:
- Nick Saban appears ready to coach into his 90s.
- Chad Morris literally became Lou Holtz.
- Jeremy Pruitt, Barry Odom, and Ed Orgeron didn’t age much at all.
- Kirby Smart looks like President Trump’s brother.
- Derek Mason looks poised for a presidential run.
- Gus Malzahn, Dan Mullen and Will Muschamp didn’t age well at all.
- Matt Luke should just go ahead rock the Silver Fox look.