Although the 64-team bracket won’t be revealed until Monday, the NCAA announced Sunday night the regional host sites for the college baseball post-season.
Six SEC programs will host regionals: Georgia, LSU, Arkansas, Vanderbilt, Ole Miss and Mississippi State. Vanderbilt beat Ole Miss Sunday to win the SEC Tournament from Hoover, Alabama. Both the Commodores and Rebels are hosting regionals.
- Athens, Georgia – Georgia (44-15)
- Atlanta, Georgia – Georgia Tech (41-17)
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana – LSU (37-24)
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina – North Carolina (42-17)
- Corvallis, Oregon – Oregon St. (36-18-1)
- Fayetteville, Arkansas – Arkansas (41-17)
- Greenville, North Carolina – East Carolina (43-15)
- Los Angeles, California – UCLA (47-8)
- Louisville, Kentucky – Louisville (43-15)
- Lubbock, Texas – Texas Tech (39-17)
- Morgantown, West Virginia – West Virginia (37-20)
- Nashville, Tennessee – Vanderbilt (49-10)
- Oxford, Mississippi – Ole Miss (37-25)
- Stanford, California – Stanford (41-11)
- Starkville, Mississippi – Mississippi St. (46-13)
- Stillwater, Oklahoma – Oklahoma St. (35-18)
The final field of 64, which will include other SEC programs, will be announced Monday.