Nearly every SEC team is favored heading into bowl season
The Southeastern Conference is sending nine teams to the postseason this bowl season, and wouldn’t you know it, nearly each and every one of them is currently favored to win their matchups.
The lone underdog from the SEC this bowl season is Kentucky, which is facing off against Virginia Tech in the final Belk Bowl. Tennessee’s game against Indiana is currently listed as a Pick ‘Em but all other SEC programs are listed as the favorites this postseason.
Here is a look at the early point spreads for the upcoming SEC bowl season.
Here are the current point spreads courtesy of Las Vegas-based CircaSports:
- LSU (-11.5) vs. Oklahoma – Peach Bowl (Atlanta)
- Florida (-14) vs. Virginia – Orange Bowl (Miami)
- Georgia (-8) vs. Baylor – Sugar Bowl (New Orleans)
- Alabama (-7) vs. Michigan – Citrus Bowl (Orlando)
- Texas A&M (-4.5) vs. Oklahoma State – Texas Bowl (Houston)
- Mississippi State (-3.5) vs. Louisville – Music City Bowl (Nashville)
- Kentucky vs. Virginia Tech (-3) – Belk Bowl (Charlotte)
- Auburn (-7.5) vs. Minnesota – Outback Bowl (Tampa)
- Tennessee (Pick ‘Em) vs. Indiana – Gator Bowl (Jacksonville)