SEC announces Player of the Week awards for Week 11
Week 11 in the SEC offered plenty of excitement.
Ole Miss picked up a huge home win over Texas A&M, Georgia’s defense passed its biggest test of the season in a 41-17 win at Tennessee, and Mississippi State recorded one of the greatest comebacks in conference history in a 43-34 victory at Auburn.
On Monday, the SEC recognized some of the top individual performances from Saturday by handing out its Player of the Week awards.
Headlining the list is Mississippi State quarterback Will Rogers, who passed for 415 yards and a school record 6 touchdowns in the come-from-behind victory over Auburn.
In all, there were 7 players recognized this week, with 6 schools being represented.
Here are all of the SEC’s Week 11 Players of the Week:
- Offensive Player of the Week: Will Rogers, QB, Mississippi State
- Defensive Player of the Week: Channing Tindall, LB, Georgia
- Special Teams Player of the Week: Cam Little, K, Arkansas
- Defensive Line Player of the Week: Isaiah McGuire, DL, Missouri
- Co-Offensive Line Player of the Week: Caleb Warren, OL, Ole Miss
- Co-Offensive Line Player of the Week: Darian Kinnard, OT, Kentucky
- Freshman of the Week: Caden Costa, K, Ole Miss