The 2019 season is still a few weeks away, but you can already satisfy your gambling itch by putting money down on some early Week 1 lines.
The folks over at SportsBetting.ag released some updated odds recently, and 11 SEC teams were featured in the lines.
As you can see below, there are some huge spreads (led by Texas A&M being a 34.5-point favorite) and one team (Ole Miss) is an underdog:
Saturday, Aug. 24
- Florida (-8) vs. Miami
Thursday, Aug. 29
- Texas A&M (-34.5) vs. Texas State
Saturday, Aug. 31
- Kentucky (-13) vs. Toledo
- Mississippi State (-22) vs. Louisiana-Lafayette
- Memphis (-6) vs. Ole Miss
- Tennessee (-26) vs. Georgia State
- Alabama (-30.5) vs. Duke
- South Carolina (-7.5) vs. North Carolina
- LSU (-26) vs. Georgia Southern
- Missouri (-14.5) at Wyoming
- Auburn (-2) vs. Oregon
(No lines were available for Georgia-Vanderbilt or Portland State-Arkansas.)
Obviously, things will change here, since summer practices have yet to begin. Still, this is a good look at how things stand now.