Tiebreaker: UNDER 39 total points
1. LSU (-2.5) 2. Alabama (-21.5) 3. Florida (-8.5) 4. Ole Miss (-6) 5. Mississippi State (-3) 6. Texas A&M (-8) Over/Unders 1. LSU OVER 225 total yards 2. Shaw OVER 15 pass attempts 3. Mettenburger UNDER 1.5 fumbles 4. Clowney UNDER 1.5 sacks
1. LSU -2 2. South Carolina -2 3. Ole Miss +11 4. Vandy +7 5. Arkansas +10 6. Mississippi State -10 Over Unders 1. "Gurshall" UNDER 175 rushing 2. Manziel OVER 300 total yards 3. Zach Mettenberger 4. Clowny over 1.5 sacks
1. Missouri (+2.5) 2. Arkansas (+13.5) 3. Georgia (-13.5) 4. South Carolina (-21) 5. Towson (+48) 6. Alabama (-31) Over/Unders 1. Gurley UNDER 9ypc 2. Manziel OVER 110 rushing 3. Shaw OVER 70% 4. Bo Wallace UNDER 160 passing
1. LSU (-19.5) 2. Florida (-24.5) 3. Mizzou (+10) 4. FAU (+52) 5. Arkansas (-7) 6. Vandy (+14) Over/Unders 1. Auburn UNDER 175 yards 2. Driskel UNDER 250 passing 3.Tennesse OVER 48 points 4. Rutgers OVER 400 total yards
Kevin,In the Ole Miss game did you mean Ole Miss(+10)? You wrote that they were favored
1. Tennessee (-3) 2. Alabama (-21) 3. Missouri (-7) 4. Auburn (-16.5) 5. Troy (+18) 6. Texas (+10) Over/Unders 1. Florida will have must rushing yards 2. Tyler Bray OVER twice Driskel 3. Manziel OVER 1.5 rushing touchdowns 4. Gurley UNDER 125 rushing yards
Alright! I'm the first who gets to try and defend a title. Georgia(-3.5) Texas A&M (-1.5) Mississippi State (-3) Washington (+23.5) Vandy (-3.5) Over/Unders 1.Franklin OVER 45 rushing yards 2.UNDER .5 special teams touchdowns 3.Jeff Driskell OVER 175 passing yards 4.Alabama OVER 2.5 running backs with over 75 yards 5.Bray OVER 325 passing
1. Vandy (+7) 2. Tennessee (-3.5) 3. Alabama (-12.5) 4. Auburn (+3) Over Unders 1. under 50 rushing 2. under 1.5 sacks 3. under 1.5 interceptions 4. over 500 total yards 5. under 250 passing yards for Mett 6. under 3.5 touchdown passes
Obvious? you might say they made the right call, but you can not call it obvious http://blogs.clarionledger.com/msu/files/2011/09/Auburn_fourth-300x225.jpg
I can't believe the insanely controversial 4th down call wasn't even mentioned.
The first thing wrong with what you just said, Matthew, is that the 3rd and 4th ranked teams also aren't going to a conference championship, the second is that there isn't a single SEC school that would want to kick out Alabama because they gave the SEC the honor of the first ever single conference national chamionship
Slight correction, I believe the BCS system includes a clause that that a third team from one conference can go to a BCS bowl if they are ranked in the top 4 and 2 teams from that conference are playing in the championship.
is the total offense category for QBs only? where's trent richardson? and Michael Dyer?
I would a tousand times rather have Florida State or Virginia Tech, but they obviously won't join since they will be playing for the ACC championship next year. Which leaves good fits in Clemson, who showed they could roll with the SEC last week, and North Carolina, who proved themselves in the music City Bowl and make a LOT of sense geographically.
They're ranked 9th in the country and could wipe the floor with Tennessee any day of the week you moron.
Just out of curiosity is it possible for one of the 12 to end up playing the Aggies in a bowl game, or even the national championship? Also welcome Aggies to the best conference, where you belong
I'm looking for an 8 point Georgia win, predicting any more is disrespecting a good team that has obviously been preparing ONLY for this game.
The better team ended the season with 2 less losses and ranked 10th in the nation, as well as destroying a Big 10 opponent instead of embarrassing the conference with a loss to the ACC in the post season. You think anybody is impressed with USC winning a conference half that had 1 team finish in the top 25? South Carolina pulled a fast one on Alabama because the tide just got done beating two top 10 opponents. Congratulations, hope to see you in Atlanta if the gamecocks get lucky and make it that far.
I just almost died laughing. But yea, I agree Trotter is unreliable.
Honestly, if you remove the stripe of the Maryland flag I kinda like the helmet, for Maryland
In Florida the more North you go the more South it gets, so ya, moving down to Miami is a big no-no for me. TAM to the SEC would be the first step to a 3-4 mega-conference playoff in my opinion, after Texas becomes independant and starts a rivalry with Notre Dame the remaining Big 12-4 will abandon ship to the Big 10+x Pac 12+x and SEC. If the big 12 wishes to continue existing with or without TAM they need to scoop up TCU asap. Also I think Mizzou belongs with the big 10 more than the SEC and if TAM joins the conference now it will help their recruiting so much that they could be playing for a conference (maybe a national) title in 3 years.
Hey, Stuhog and Dawgmeister, don't make fun of the entire state just because of a few dumb people and because we can play football.
I agree, I would also take Penn state off the list
Every fan wants their team's running back to be mentioned, but the fact of the matter is that these 3 are just better at what they do (from what we can see now) than Dyer. Also it's easy to sneak a few yards in when all eyes are on Cam Newton. Can Dyer come up and surprise everyone this season? Absolutely, but right now these three just look better.
I love iron bowl arguments, everyone is so biased! Auburn can have a 7-4 season going into the big game against an 11-0 Alabama (see 2009) and still feel like the Goliath in the situation. Maccrew: Bama losing to Vandy, what are you smoking? Jamesevans: like tideroller already mentioned Bama leads the series 40-34-1 and Saban is 2-2 with alabama against auburn, if you want to talk about his work at LSU as well don't forget to mention he also won a national championship there.
I love iron bowl arguments, everyone is so biased! Auburn can have a 7-4 season going into the big game against an 11-0 Alabama (see 2009) and still feel like the Goliath in the situation. Maccrew: Bama losing to Vandy, what are you smoking? Jamesevans: like tideroller already mentioned Bama leads the series 40-34-1 and Saban is 2-2 with alabama, if you want to talk about his work at LSU as well don't forget to mention he also won a national championship there.
I caught that girl being trampled, and I agree it is nice to finally have a cupcake out of confrence schedule.
It'd be fine if they threw away the helmets and replaced them with a White Penn St.-like helmet
True, of Alabama:LSU LSU has the betterr QB scenario by default. bu the tide has so much talent at every other position that an adequate QB could carry the team far.