Georgia fans have been buzzing Monday after the Bulldogs landed a commitment from the nation’s top-rated center and earned reaffirmations from two other 5-star prospects.

But another elite recruit may also be bound for Athens.

Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce
Aged cayenne peppers bring the heat, while molasses and honey inject the sweet into our Fiery Sweet Wing Sauce. For a dash of daring deliciousness, give it a shot.

Trey Sanders, the No. 1 2019 running back in the country per 247Sports.com’s composite ratings, suggested as much on Twitter. In a response to Nolan Smith’s tweet announcing he intends to honor his pledge to Georgia, Sanders asked if the Bulldogs had “extra room,” presumably for him to join the team’s recruiting class.

247Sports.com’ Crystal Ball gives Alabama a 90 percent chance to land Sanders, with Florida coming in at 10 percent. Sanders’ brother Umstead plays for the Gators as a walk-on, giving him some extra incentive to consider Florida.

But his tweet shows that Georgia may be in the mix, too, especially following his visit to Athens last weekend. The Bulldogs’ 2019 recruiting class is already one of the best in the nation, but adding Sanders might put it over the top.