Top 10 recruits in Arkansas
Continuing our daily look at top recruits in each SEC state, we’ll stop in Arkansas where Bret Bielema and the Razorbacks have a stranglehold on the competition, garnering commitments from nine of the state’s top 10 prospects.
Top 10 recruits by SEC states
Based on 247Sports’ 2015 composite rankings by state, here are the 10 best prospects in Arkansas and where they’re headed:
- K.J. Hill, WR, 6-0, 190, North Little Rock (Four-star, Arkansas commit)
- Will Gragg, TE, 6-4, 245, Dumas (Four-star, Arkansas commit)
- Jamario Bell, TE, 6-6, 225, Junction City (Four-star, Arkansas commit) — The second of three four-star tight ends this recruiting cycle, Bell’s the top pass catcher of the bunch and could play on the outside for the Razorbacks as a primary wide receiver. At 6-foot-6, 225 pounds, he’s a matchup nightmare.
- Ty Storey, QB, 6-3, 215, Charleston (Four-star, Arkansas commit) — Storey tallied 101 touchdown passes between his sophomore and junior seasons, school records at Charleston. He was the 2013 Arkansas Gatorade Player of the Year and committed to the Razorbacks over offers from Alabama and Auburn among several others.
- C.J. O’Grady, TE, 6-4, 230, Fayetteville (Four-star, Arkansas commit)
- Ross Trail, QB, 6-3, 200, Wynne (Three-star, Cincinnati commit)
- Colton Jackson, OL, 6-6, 290, Conway (Three-star, Arkansas commit)
- LaMichael Pettway, ATH, 6-3, 200, Nashville (Three-star, Arkansas commit)
- Daytrieon Dean, DT, 6-3, 260, Fort Smith (Three-star, Arkansas commit)
- Deon Stewart, WR, 6-1, 165, Hardy (Three-star, Arkansas commit)