FanDuel Michigan Sportsbook Is Now Live
FanDuel Michigan Sportsbook is officially now taking bets. Following the news that Michigan online sports betting is live, FanDuel Michigan Sportsbook quickly followed suit as one of the first operators to hit the market.
After successful launches in other states with legal online sports betting, FanDuel Michigan is expected to carry that momentum into the Wolverine State and quickly vault to the top of the Michigan betting market.
With the Super Bowl only a few weeks away and March Madness rapidly approaching, there couldn’t be a more opportune time for Michigan bettors to sign up with FanDuel Michigan Sportsbook and get in on the action.
Getting Started With FanDuel Michigan Sportsbook
First things first, let’s run through the sign-up process for FanDuel Michigan Sportsbook. Registering, making a deposit, and placing your first wager can be done in just a few easy steps.
Now bettors can register with FanDuel Michigan Sportsbook. Here’s how the process works:
- Only a few pieces of basic information are needed in order to get started. You will need to provide your full name, physical address, email address, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Once you have an account, the next step is depositing funds into your account so you can start playing. This can be done via bank transfers, credit/debit cards, PayPal, and a variety of other secure and convenient methods.
- Once an account is fully funded account, here comes the fun part. Bettors are free to wager and jump right into the action with a risk-free first bet and plenty of other daily odds boosts and betting specials.
FanDuel Michigan Sportsbook Promos
There are a variety of awesome betting promos to take advantage of at FanDuel Michigan. Here are some of the highlights:
- $1,000 risk free first bet: FanDuel offers all new players a risk-free first wager. If your first bet loses, FanDuel refunds the full amount up to $1,000 in site credit.
- Same-Game Parlay Insurance: Place a 3+ leg parlay. If one leg loses, FanDuel will reimburse losses up to $25.
- First Period Insurance: Place a $50 NHL moneyline wager. If your teams leads after one period but goes on to lose, FanDuel will refund bettors up to $50 in losses.
- NHL/College Basketball Parlay Insurance: Place a 5+ leg parlay on either the NHL or college basketball. If all but one leg hits, FanDuel refunds wagers up to $25.
Super Bowl Odds
Of course, FanDuel is here in time for Super Bowl 55. Bettors can begin wagering on that game prior to this weekend’s conference championship contests. Here are the current odds on the Super Bowl over at FanDuel Michigan Sportsbook:
Kansas City Chiefs +205
Green Bay Packers +210
Buffalo Bills +330
Tampa Bay Buccaneers +450
Whether or not Patrick Mahomes can play for the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday will play a big factor in these Super Bowl odds.
Mahomes left Sunday’s game against the Cleveland Browns with a concussion. There is optimism that he could return in time for the AFC Championship Game, but it’s definitely something for bettors to keep an eye on.